ARC TROOPERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+10
xInfamousx
Vertibird
DarkWarrior
Wing Commander Ranser
Fernando Grey
johncrash13
amishbender
NightPr0wler
Lanikai
Dazag
14 posters

Classes - Wich one will YOU be?

amishbender
    amishbender

Classes - Wich one will YOU be? - Page 3 Empty Re: Classes - Wich one will YOU be?

Post  amishbender Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:02 pm

There coming out with the 4th one soon.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Classes - Wich one will YOU be? - Page 3 Empty Re: Classes - Wich one will YOU be?

Post  Dazag Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 am

Fernando Grey wrote:u didnt like the 3 one?! u are special 2xd

I didn't like the fact that the so called "chosen one" was quite the little wimp in the movie. He did restore balance to the force, yes. If you watched Star Wars 4-6 when you were a kid, then watched the prequels when you matured much more, you will notice that the badass Darth Vader is not very awesome without the mask.

And Btw, you spelled 2xD wrong. It's 2xD with a capital D.
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 pm

That is how most Sith look like under there masks.That is why they were them(plus the intimedation factor). Most look like that because they are deformed or have been tortured to turn them into sith. The only one that wasnt like that was Reven.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:00 am

Good point, that was my theory, but he was a total wimp compared to the fact that he was "The Chosen One". Hell, even those wierd-ass guys on the Unknown Planet in KOTOR were better than him! And even though the Dark Side made him stronger, he would still have to better than just cutting a JEDI MASTERS arm off and pushing him off a building. I'll admit that the fight between Obi-Wan and Vader(Episode III) was good, but it should've been more intense.

And to be honest, we don't know what exactly happend to Revan when he and Malak when they went into Unkown space. Another reason for why I want TOR <333
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:35 pm

thats because i choose the jedi (they are not ugly as the sith) and yes we must know what happen to my hero
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

In the first game you can choose to save the galaxy or not. When you figure out your reven you do remember where you went and all. In the end you kill Malak, and return to Dantoine or Coresaunt to recieve your metals. The other path is you join malak, witch is the right choice if you want it to lead to the secound game.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 am

Fernando Grey wrote:thats because i choose the jedi (they are not ugly as the sith) and yes we must know what happen to my hero

Back in KOTOR1 I always played Dark/Light/Medium. In KOTOR2 however, I always play Light/Medium. Dark side characters look so ugly Sad
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 pm

True that, they look like pieces of burnt poop.
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:42 pm

ben at the end of the game light side medals they dont go to corusant but to the star forge planet (the last one) the rakata one remember is the temple i once thought as you but i then realise and no it much more the light side revan left and is end then the others troopers that werent in the star forge they were taken by the 3 sith lords
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Okay I see, but did reven go back to being evil?
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 am

Yes and no. The truth is that he didn't become evil and he went into unexplored space to find the REAL sith lord.

But if you choose that he became evil in SW:KOTOR2 it's totally diffrent. SW:KOTOR2 will effect Revan but it has nothing to do with the timeline, just an added feature in the game wich changes your save completely. I'm supposed to be working now and I'm on this forum... Lovely...
    DarkWarrior
    Forum Troll

Post  DarkWarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 pm

CAN'T BEAT MY, CAN'T BEAT MY, CAN'T BEAT MY BROOKLYN RAGE!
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 pm

I DNT WANT TO BE A FURRY?????????????
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 pm

no he died with the exile or that what the republic decided because they didnt come back and the sith yes ; revan left to fight the sith but only to gain time (he was only one he couldnt do more) ummm you say reven is spanish is revan... so curius did you know that you say knock wood and we say touch wood?
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Well okay I just wanted to clear things up on that.
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:04 pm

dont u get inform about the game u are going to buy?
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

well you see I usualy get extensive coverage on the game im about to buy, but i never go into historical records of them.Although I do have an extensive knowledge of the expanded Star Wars Universe.
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

that part is fun ( dont know much about it but) the son of Han Solo = Luke Solo and the son of Luke Skywalker = Han Skywalker ; so original then i know han marry leia and that jedi can have romantic relations and that there is trouble beteween the jedi order and the chancelor (woman)
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 pm

well the jedi where almost totaly anialated. Those posing for a new set of rules. female jedi have alwaays been acceptable(Duuu). This also posed the fact of if it is okay to get married if you are a Jedi. In my opinion I think there is nothing wrong with Jedi maridges.
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 am

well i think if they kill your wife or husband u look for revenge what is a passion that let to anger then hate and finally u fall to the darkside even if u hate a sith ; then thats the reason because sith kill sith as well.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Fernando Grey wrote:no he died with the exile or that what the republic decided because they didnt come back and the sith yes ; revan left to fight the sith but only to gain time (he was only one he couldnt do more) ummm you say reven is spanish is revan... so curius did you know that you say knock wood and we say touch wood?

For one thing: Revan is an alien. Not Spanish. He comes from a diffrent planet than the earth.

Another: He went into the unexplored space to confront the "mastermind" or the "real sith" and he fought him and died.

Last but not least: Knock on wood means that you hope for a good thing to continue to occur after it has been acknowledged, while touching wood is touching male genitalia, or just touching a tree.
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 am

Last but not least: Knock on wood means that you hope for a good thing to continue to occur after it has been acknowledged, while touching wood is touching male genitalia, or just touching a tree.[/quote]

bur our touch wood means knock on wood for english peaople well.. english speakers
    johncrash13
    johncrash13

Post  johncrash13 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

yah dorry guys i might go smuggler as gunslinger
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 am

ummm definetly ben is going to be left the only trooper; well john may be the lider of the smugglers ok for all guild-smugglers star creating your ranks please
    Fernando Grey
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 am

Fernando Grey wrote:ummm definetly ben is going to be left the only trooper; well john may be the lider of the smugglers ok for all guild-smugglers star creating your ranks please

sry star=start

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am