ARC TROOPERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johncrash13
    johncrash13

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  johncrash13 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Ok guys im back so you will see me more on the forum and secne i have been gone does anyone no when the game comes.
    amishbender
    amishbender

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  amishbender Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Still no realse date sorry dude.ITS OVER 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    blah bla

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Corpral of Katarn squad

Post  blah bla Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey guys, its me Commando,im back! Sorry about the very long absence.I cant type my name in, it says its taken?

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Corpral Commando of Katarn squad, trooper.

Post  .. Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Commando from Katarn squad, Corpral. I got a new computer and lost the older link. I dont like this one, to much conversations. So why isnt the game out? Thought it was coming out march 21st or somthing.
    amishbender
    amishbender

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  amishbender Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Well it will be coming soon that is for sure it just dosent have a realese day yet. Some time this spring,so in April or May(more likely May)it will be realesed.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Commando

Post  ... Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Sweet, my birth month!
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:39 pm

That's cool.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah, I heard from my friend in Bio, he said that they are aiming at May, Bioware was having some difficulties while in the testrun of the full game and the sound was off the game. Not the speakers, they tried millions, the sound wasn't off and the sound of the game wouldn't come up, so they had to delay it but they are still hoping to release it in Spring 2011. Not to mention the fact that they haven't prepared anything special for the Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor.
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 pm

That is true, they have been having difficulties preparing for this release date, but none the less it will still probible be on of the greatest games to come out in the next few year.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Corpral of Katarn squad

Post  ... Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

It will be the best game. Until they come out with SWTOR lol.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Commando

Post  ... Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 am

I dont get why if its me, it says that the name is taken...
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Just start a new account under a new name.
    johncrash13
    johncrash13

Post  johncrash13 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm

now im back fo real this time
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Mon May 02, 2011 2:09 pm

WHHHHOOOOOO
    johncrash13
    johncrash13

Post  johncrash13 Tue May 03, 2011 5:10 pm

yah lol
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

rofl on my lol and brb gtg tkp

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am