Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Professional Specializations

nause180
    nause180
    Respected

Professional Specializations - Page 6 Empty Re: Professional Specializations

Post  nause180 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Shanks wrote:ok so i was watching the trailer for the prison and it looks sweet we'll be able to have lot of people with us like 8 or 9 somthing like that. would we have 2 jedis with them? then 6 troopers so its 1 jedi with every 3 troopers?
    and one bounty hunter? yes? no? i hope so

Bounty Hunter = Imperial side. You're allowed to be a Bounty Hunter in the guild, however you cannot take part in any raids or such as a Bounty Hunter.
    like i cant go on raids with yall or just raids for exp?
    nause180
    nause180
    Respected

Post  nause180 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 pm

sounds ok to me =3
    Shanks
    Shanks
    Admin

Post  Shanks on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 am

dude think on how world of warcraft is for neutral zones and horde zones and human zones its suppose to be like that but better of a system.
    nause180
    nause180
    Respected

Post  nause180 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:44 pm

ive never played WOW
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm

nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Shanks wrote:ok so i was watching the trailer for the prison and it looks sweet we'll be able to have lot of people with us like 8 or 9 somthing like that. would we have 2 jedis with them? then 6 troopers so its 1 jedi with every 3 troopers?

Bounty Hunter = Imperial side. You're allowed to be a Bounty Hunter in the guild, however you cannot take part in any raids or such as a Bounty Hunter.

Nope, you can't.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Shanks wrote:dude think on how world of warcraft is for neutral zones and horde zones and human zones its suppose to be like that but better of a system.

It's not. It's Republic vs Empire the entire time.
    nause180
    nause180
    Respected

Post  nause180 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:

darn

Nope, you can't.
    nause180
    nause180
    Respected

Post  nause180 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Reaper wrote:
    Shanks wrote:dude think on how world of warcraft is for neutral zones and horde zones and human zones its suppose to be like that but better of a system.

It's not. It's Republic vs Empire the entire time.
    but people can make light side or darkside choices
    Shanks
    Shanks
    Admin

Post  Shanks on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

yeah but that doesn't change your which side your. UNLESS THEY ALLOW YOU TO FALL TO THE DARK SIDE OR BECOME LIGHT AGAIN WHICH HAPPENS IN STAR WARS ALOT!! ITS ALSO IN THE STORY LINE FOR THE GAME OMFG GUYS THINK WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING.
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm

This would provide a very interesting game plot dission moment. A point were you had to choose one thing over the other......very interesting indeed.
    Shanks
    Shanks
    Admin

Post  Shanks on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

yes because maybe if you pick the dark choice to much you can actually fall out of the jedi order and disbanded from the republic and just reverse for the sith. idk its all determined and unknown till the game comes out. they're very good at keeping this kinda secret for a long time if you think about it for such a huge mmorpg we know very little but what we do know is amazing. THIS BRINGS UP A DISCUSSION QUESTION

(WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY HAVE HIDDEN WHICH WILL MAKE THE GAME AMAZING BUT THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT IT TILL THE RELEASE OF THE GAME?)
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Shanks wrote:yes because maybe if you pick the dark choice to much you can actually fall out of the jedi order and disbanded from the republic and just reverse for the sith. idk its all determined and unknown till the game comes out. they're very good at keeping this kinda secret for a long time if you think about it for such a huge mmorpg we know very little but what we do know is amazing. THIS BRINGS UP A DISCUSSION QUESTION

(WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY HAVE HIDDEN WHICH WILL MAKE THE GAME AMAZING BUT THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT IT TILL THE RELEASE OF THE GAME?)

Get back on-topic.
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Still going to be vanguard, still going to be awsome, still going to kick butt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm