ARC TROOPERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Empty Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Post  Dazag Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Hey guys, I got invited to the beta! And as of the 1st or the 2nd of december, I will be posting Beta footages on our youtube account. It will be at the very least daily, so if you guys haven't gotten in, ya'll can just watch me fudging around Smile I'll make sure to keep it funny and interesting to watch, I'm not going to be organized and serious like a lot of guilds out there. That happens upon release, what matters now is getting as many views and people watching us as possible so that more people will know about the guild when the game comes out Wink
    Nigthhealz
    Awesome-dude

Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Empty Re: Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Post  Nigthhealz Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow lucky
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Empty Re: Invited to the BEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Post  Dazag Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 am

FFFF servers are down... The video will be uploaded a lil' late today.
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Aight' so apparently, there are some major recording issues right now, so I'm just going to record on the 15th or something. I will put out 30 videos this month, I'll make sure of that. But with these issues, I can't record properly. I've contacted Bioware and they said that other people have been having the same problem, and it will be fixed on the release day.

2 weeks :3
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Shoot i got asked to join the beta as well but I didn't check my e-mails that weekend,crap....
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Due to some recording issues I've been having with Fraps, I cannot record in the beta. I can guarantee you, though. That one the 15th, I will post a few videos, and I am going to post 30 videos of The Old Republic this month Smile
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm

WoW, what character will you be choosen?
    Dazag
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:31 pm

amishbender wrote:WoW, what character will you be choosen?

I'll be doing the Bounty Hunter story Wink
    amishbender
    amishbender

Post  amishbender Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

HAve any of you gotten the preorder codes yet , because i have not!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm